Night Vest and Shorts 002 Sewing Pattern
Comfy tunic straight shaped vest top, with shorts. Featuring a scoop neck and button up. Sweet and cosy, curl up in your own home made nightwear, feel proud and relax.
What is a PDF pattern?
This is a sewing pattern which you will not receive physically via post. You will receive a downloadable PDF file which you can print yourself and connect together with tape, then cut out. You can then get to work sewing up your garment pattern in your own fabric!
Remember to ensure your printing setting is scaled to 100% when printing out and check the ruler test panel once printed.
🡅YOUR FABRIC PREVIEW 🡅
We know how challenging it can be to try and imagine what a style would look like in different colours or prints. We've all been there before, spend a fortune on fabric and valuable time sewing up a garment only to regret your choice of fabric for that style.
Well Pattern Shop has the answer! Use our amazing Fabric/Colour Preview tool! Just click the 'YOUR FABRIC PREVIEW' button above and see what this design will look like in ANY colour using our colour picker or ANY print/texture...even upload a photo of a fabric you have at home and see how it would look! We know... amazing right!?
*please note that although this tool is incredible for creating a vision of colours and prints, you must bare in mind that different fabric weights can drape differently, therefore it's important to read our 'fabric suggestions' below for recommended fabric weight and types.
A light/medium weight knit stretch fabric.
We are currently building on our site information and are working towards providing charts for different fabric widths and different sizes on each pattern style listing. This will let you know how much fabric you will need before purchasing the pattern.
If you wish to request this information before purchasing the pattern please email us at email@example.com titling the email 'FABRIC REQUIREMENT REQUEST' and let us know:
- The style name and range name of the sewing pattern you are interested (e.g. Polly's Patterns - The Susie Dress).
- The size you would be looking to purchase (please state this as UK sizing to avoid confusion).
- The width of fabric you would be using.
We aim to response to information requests as quickly as possible within 24 hours, but please note during busier times this could take longer.
Pattern Shop Standard Sizing
- We are proud to cover ➖XS size up to ➕PLUS size patterns and offer fourteen different individual sizes from UK 4 - UK 30 as well a CUSTOM option.
- Some international sizing is displayed in our sizing chart below and more info on this is on our sizing page.
- Please refer to the size chart of body measurements before purchasing size. We encourage you to measure yourself with guidance from our measuring guide.
Where to measure:
Customised to personal measurements
- Every BODY is DIFFERENT! Not only do we celebrate individuality and uniqueness at Pattern Shop, we are also aware that people are unique not only in their creativity, but also their physical body.
- We are all unique shapes, top to bottom and sometimes standard sizing isn't quite perfect for some customers.. it might be that you are a size 10 on top and a size 14 on the bottom.
- Pattern Shop don't want any BODY to miss out! We offer a customised, made to measure service on this pattern at the cost of an additional £10.
- We alter the pattern to your own body measurements so that you can sew up your own perfect garment in the perfect fit for your body.
- We highly recommend this service, because let's be honest, who doesn't want the perfect fit.
- If desired, select the 'CUSTOM MEASUREMENTS' options on the 'Size' drop down menu and complete the form. Please use our measuring diagram as a guide. *please note measurements are in centimetres (cm).
- Further to Custom Sizing, we can sometimes offer Custom Design Detail Alterations on a some patterns. For example, if you would like a different neckline or sleeve detail you have seen on another one of our patterns, we might be able to make this happen for you. Any design detail requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering. This service is priced the same as the Custom Sizing, at an additional £10.
Delivery for standard sizes (UK 4 - UK 30)
After purchasing this pattern, there will likely be an instant download available, however we may need to grade the standard size you have requested, following this, you will receive an email containing your PDF file within 24 hours.
Delivery for Custom measurements
We aim to fulfil a custom grading order within the first 24 hours, however during busy time periods this may take up to 5 working days to be made and delivered via email.